Thursday, July 14, 2011

Eastenders: A few questions for the fans?

I think it's because she feels sorry for how she shocked her own daughter with the revelation that Harry is not her real father, and she tried so hard to win her back as a daughter, so she never wants to let her go again. 2: I think they are pointless. They do nothing, and I really don't see them with any potential in them at all, and what really annoys me is that they axed Zsa-Zsa and Leon, yet kept these two. 3: I wouldn't say I like Syed, since he overreacts to everything, but you have to feel sorry for him, considering everything that's happened to him. 4: To be honest, I really don't care how Ronnie leaves, just as long as that miserable git is off my television screen. 5: I don't know what's happened to Whitney, they said it was the climax of the storyline, but I certainly don't think this is the last that we've seen of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment