Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is he just using me or something?

I have a boyfriend, we've been going out for 1 month and a bit. And hes the flirty type, people call him a player and stuff. But latley hes been lying to me. Like last night he said he was going out with his parents, and then i found out from a friend of is on facebook that hes going to his ex girlfriends party! I was soo mad at him. But the thing is he hates my best mate tiffany, hes always calling her a slag and stuff, even tho they used to be close friends, but he always talks behind her back and stuff, and he says that she chats a lot of s.h.i.t when tiffany hadn't even spoke! And last night he wrote on his facebook sayin "i love you jodie smith" and then like an hour ago today he deleted the post and i was supposed to be coming round his today cause he said come round whenever, and then he texted me at 5pm saying "you haven't turned up to mine, so im going out with my mates" even tho he said come round whenever! I'm so mad at him. He keeps lying to me and he's acting really strange. What do you lot think of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment