Sunday, July 17, 2011

Have you seen the new movie about HRH Prince William and Lady Catherine Middleton?

I really want to. But I have my druthers about the good taste and classiness of Hollywood versus the film making community i.e. Robert Redford,Spike Lee,Jodie Foster and so on. Sometimes H-Wood in its haste to rush a movie out to the world and the public has many train wrecks. But I am not a critic (they are paid) I give my opinion for free. Anyway I can only hope that this movie is kind to The Royal Couple. I was fortunate enough to have been an American living in Britain during the nuptials for Prince Charles and Lady Diana (HRM Princess Diana) in the eighties. I was a military kid attending RAF Lakenheath American School on RAF Lakenheath Air Base (I am also an alumni of RAF Lakenheath American school class of 1980). I cannot put into words what the wedding of Princess Di meant especially to the world. Even now as we approach the next greatest wedding that the world will ever see Prince William and Lady Kate. I was making this comment to one of mates in the UK AceWand. They and many of my mates will be in GB again for the Greatest wedding of the 21st century alas I will not this time. This time I will watch it on television or my computer in real time. However, I must have lost my invitation in the mail also(lol). Nevertheless i want to offer my best wishes and blessings on the Royal couple for a safe,long,loving and blessed union!!! And my God save the Queen and the House of Windsor.!

No comments:

Post a Comment