Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Am im being too mean? please read!?

me and my husband live with his father because he cant live by himself so were living with him, my husband told me it is just temporary and it has been a year so far. his father pays the gas, electricity ,the cable and he gives 300 a months for food my husband just pays rent. the problem is that he is messy and nasty he would go to the bathroom and never wash his hands , we have to make him food or else he doesn't eat. when my husband goes out he always ask me hen is he coming where is he like if my husband was a little boy. and just now i made me and my husband food and when i was eating my husband was like '' so you make food for us but not for my dad''.. i got so mad that i went to the bedroom and told him to sleep on the sofa..im plaining on telling him that im leaving to a shelter with our baby

No comments:

Post a Comment