Friday, July 15, 2011

How to upload my gmail acct from phone to laptop?

i am having to worst time to try and up load my current gmail account that i already have working on my Mobile phone with verizon i cant get anyone to help my set up the same account to my laptop with out losing all of my email,pictures everyone from my gmail/Verizon i don't want to start a new account because all of my important friends and family have this email plus and am perm disable so i really depend on my account to stay contacted to my outside World with my kids most of all PLEASE SOMEONE HELP you can either send help with instructions and or phone me at 530-295-0509 how ever my phone is set up not to let 800 or soliciting calls you can also send me a number to call with contact attached of who to ask for or help me thank you very i really need to get this done asap.i live in california thank you please lori murrish

No comments:

Post a Comment